Martes, Marso 5, 2013

Haze – New Video Game


Hi, there. How are you? Yes, it is obvious that you are too busy…in playing. Yes, I know that video game is called play station 3. I am not stupid, I also play that game. When I have free time you can see me in one corner playing my ps 3. Yes, I have that also. So, what game is that? Haze? Yes, haze game has launched. Haze ps3 is now available. Haze is a new game in town so it becomes famous. Not only in our country but in the whole world. When I chat to my friends living in other country we always had a haze talk. I love video games so it’s fine with me to have a haze chat.  Haze is a shooting game. That is the reason why you like it very much, kid. Yes, I am not blind to see that everybody around us is playing. Yah, I know that we are in video shop so I should have expected that everybody is having haze online. Even I appreciate that game. Playing haze game need haze co-op. This game has haze multi-player. Two to four players can play online. Exciting, isn’t? Haze shooting game is like real thing. When I play haze online I thought that I am fighting with a real people. When I was a child I had wish to become an agent but my dream failed. But now, I feel that I fulfill my ambition. How about you? What do you want to become in the future. Oh, you are dreaming to create computer graphics someday. That’s nice. At least you have ambition. Haze gaming is great for teenagers. Let’s play!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento