Martes, Marso 5, 2013

BATHROOM DESIGN IDEAS FOR MY BELOVED PARENTS


When I was a child I am always dreaming to be an architect. I want to design a home, structures and building and now I have the capacity to make it real. My first project as an architect is to make a BATHROOM DESIGN IDEAS for my parents. I want them to be comfortable every time they use bathroom.

I love them both so I want them to be happy so I think that the best gift I can give to them is to show how good my BATHROOM DESIGNS IDEAS. What I did is make their bathroom bigger. In my design I want them to have Jacuzzi and bathtub. I don’t care if it is expensive. The more important for me is to make my parents happy and they deserve it. After all these years they shower me love and attention so I it’s pay back time. This is my opportunity to show them how important they are to me.

After 40 years, my parents are still madly in-love with each other. I can see that in their eyes and action so my bathroom theme is romantic bathroom. I will choose red for them and design some hearts in the tiles. The bathtub and Jacuzzi should have shade of red. Aside from these I will put bathroom TV for them. Oh, I am sure that they both love it because they both love watching TV.

Hey, if you think that bathroom TV is expensive you are wrong. Actually, the standard TV is more expensive and I can’t put standard TV in the bathroom. It will be too dangerous. There is a TV that is design for bathroom or wet environment so I want to have it and put it in my parent’s bathroom. I want to make them feel that wherever they are, I am always here for them.  Yes, I can say that I am just watching them even when I am not around. It is because that I know what they want.

On their anniversary I will show them my bathroom design ideas. I am sure they will love it. Well, parents have always had the unconditional love for their children so I am sure they will really appreciate this. But today, I want to finish my design. I will not stand up here until I’m done in my designs.

I am not a writer but in my mind I can picture my parents that they will be happy if they will receive my BATHROOM DESIGN IDEAS for them. When I was a child, my parents always telling me that they want to have a great bathroom. A place where they can have a second home so I think it would be better if I will also put sofa and cooler in their bathroom so they can spend the whole day staying in here.

Hope I am not the only child who wants to give the best for their parents. Every parents wants to feel that even they are old their children still love them because parents will forever love their children no matter what. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento