Martes, Marso 5, 2013

5 BEDROOM HOUSE PLAN IS PERFECT FOR OUR FAMILY


This 4050 square feet 2-storey modern house has 5 BEDROOM HOUSE PLANS so I guess this is perfect from us. Our family will have a vacation in Cancun so I am looking for a gigantic house where we can spend our weekends. If we will spend the 3 days and 2 nights in a hotel we will spend too much but if I will choose this house rental I can get it in a cheaper price. I believe that this is wiser decision for my family and my pocket.

Through email I had talked to Mr. Chan, the owner of this vacation rental, and he said that he can give me 10% discount if I will make a reservation now. We are 8 in the family so it’s better if I should pick this house that has 5 BEDROOM HOUSE PLAN. My parents’ in-law will stay in the master bedroom that has balcony, according to the house plan. I want them to be comfortable while sitting in a rattan chair. My daughters Alynna and Karen can stay in same room and my sons Patrick and Jade can occupy the two big rooms so they can have privacy.

The owner of the house gave me detailed house plan and I am impressed when I saw the floor plan. These 5 BEDROOM HOUSE PLAN are really huge. I can say that every room has a house. All bedrooms have gigantic bed, 2 big bathroom, mini-kitchen and flat TV. Mr. Chan told me that we cam use all appliances they provide. He said that there are laundry machine, refrigerator, double burner stove, oven toaster and vacuum cleaner. This 2 storey house also have big living room with fireplace, dining area and kitchen. And according to the floor plan, this vacation house has big carport.

Oh, I really love my family and I want them to be happy so I grab this opportunity. I send payment for the reservation and called my wife to tell this good news. I can hear the excitement in her voice when I told her that we will have a family outing this coming weekend. I want them to have this surprise vacation treat so I did not tell them my plans. But now, everything is set so all I need is to ask them to pack up their things.

My family really wants to have a vacation in a luxurious resort o I am very sure that they will be happy. Although we are staying in a 2-storey modern house near the beach I truly believe that we will have a perfect vacation. This is the first time in 5 years that we will have a vacation and I believe that this will be fun.  And after a tiring but enjoyable hours with my family it’s so nice that we all can lie down in a huge bed and spend the night in a terrific place.

Hope you can also bring your family in a wonderful and cheaper place so if I were you, grab the opportunity once you see it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento